Microsoft gt different then xbox live gt

Ok this might be a little confusing so bare with me;   When I goto sign in on xboxlive.com using the email that is shown under my account security on the dashboard, it's not signing me into my current xbox live gamertag (CrucifyTheW1ck), instead its signing me into a previous account that ive had (W1ck3e) how can i change that so when i log into xbox.com it will show my current gamertag with all my achievements and everything?? Thanks in advance..

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hey there W1ck! Let's see what we can do to get things sorted.

What profile do you log into when you log into your Xbox 360 console? Do you log into W1cK3e or CrucifyTheW1ck? If you log into CrucifyTheW1ck you can change your Xbox Live account information on your console to a new email address and that should resolve the issue.

Let us know how things go and if you have any questions. =)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey man soooo sorry for how long it took me to respond but anyway when I sign into live on my 360 I sign into crucifythew1ck right? but when I got to account security on the console, the microsoft account (email) that shows up is linked with the gamertag w1ck3e on here when I sign in using that email and password... so technically crucifythew1ck is not linked up to any email if that's correct

Sorry this didn't help.

That means your account is broken, you'll need to talk to chat or phone support and have them fix it, will probably requires escalation and a wait.

Sorry this didn't help.