Microsoft failure warranty

Microsoft,

Today I write this story with deep discontent and disappointment by Microsoft products for me was synonymous with assurance and reliability. I bought an Xbox One and at 11 months he began to show problems with synchronization with accessories and control have also had failures, was exchanged devices under warranty and the new control already had intermittent failures and today day 13/07/2015 stopped function of the keys, hindering its use in game. Miss the time that Microsoft products have 3 year warranty and they really were quality products, today had denied the replacement control for alleged order to guarantee, for me the guarantee should be 01 years counted from the exchange, because if the control is new is meaningless only give 3 months warranty after all was no fixed product.
Really going to start to pass on buying Microsoft products because they are leaving much to be desired, both in support and the quality of its parts, reminding Microsoft that the quality of its products and its support is critical.

No Further,
Pietro [Mod Removed]

[Mod Removed]

Dear Pietro
Number of service request: [Mod Removed]

My Registered Devices
Xbox One
Serial Number: [Mod Removed]
One Xbox Kinect
Kinect
And Xbox 360 4GB

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:
Answer

Hi there,

The only people who would be able to extend your warranty or prepare any relevant replacements are the phone or live chat support, who have access to that information.

Please remember that this is a public forum, and you should not post email addresses, serial numbers, or reference numbers.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.