Microsoft complaint Dept by Email ??

Trying to complain about the guarentee is a nightmare, wont let me talk to any one unless i update silver light etc.. no matter how many times i  do it, it wont let me talk to anyone.. Xbox fan for 7 years and have no choice but to go to Playstation and that peeves me! My Xbox breaks day after guarentee runs out, how convienient! And cant even let Xbox know what i think of them! Bye Microsoft Thanx for nothing, ya having no more money from me!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Sorry that you're having these problems. You can send feedback to Xbox by going to the Xbox main page, going down to the bottom of the page and pressing 'Feedback'. Hopefully you can get back to Xbox, I wouldn't trust the Playstation personally - they don't encrypt users details and payment information (Or at least they didn't when they were hacked.)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I can't get in to my account but can't contact you with out signing in I can't do this?! Can someone please get back to me!

Sorry this didn't help.

Agree just spent 2 hrs on phone with a very rude supervisor hung up on to tell me sorry contact us in thirty days what do I pay for x box live for?????? Never have had issues on my playstation new systems coming out Microsoft lost my vote

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi guys!  I'm an official agent with support.  I'm always very sorry to hear that there's been a bad experience.  If you make a new thread detailing exactly what's going on that you had to call support for, we'd be happy to look at this and try to find a bit of a better resolution for you. Thanks for posting!

Sorry this didn't help.