Microsoft Changing Automatic Renewal to On!!

I turned this off via a telephone call last year, so I went and baught a 3 month card so enter when my LIVE ran out, this has happend before and I am getting sick and tierd of Microsoft deciding for me if to turn it on or off, please can you stop or I will take my custom to Playsation

-

Has this happend to anyone else?

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Do you have a credit card associated with your account? All Prepaid cards will default to automatic renewal in the presence of a credit card. You will need to call Phone Support to turn it off. You can reach phone support using the number in the following link: support.xbox.com/contact-us

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Microsoft dont decide to turn on your automatic renewal, what seems to of happened is that you redeemed your ppc on your account while still having a current subscription running.

If you have a monthly sub on your account and cancel the renewal and then enter a prepaid code this will most likely turn it back on.

What you should do is wait until your current subscription runs out and then redeem your code.

Remember if you redeem a code it will use that first and then continue the previous sub after.

Simple solution is add the ppc when you revert to free membership.

Also new renewals come with new subs.

Any questions call Xbox support themselves.

They Rock.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.