Microsoft biased against certain countries??

i find that whilst playing online i get very offensive messages because i.beat people in the game or am doing well. of course i reply to these messages , yet i have been banned from communication for 2weeks. im not the only person in Britain that has had this problem and it always seems to be connected to the French,Germans or American that report people they abuse and get away with it. its about time microsoft stopped discrimination against certain countries just because they favour the ones that are technically in control of world affairs

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I am in the uk and never been discriminated against.

you will get banned if you reply to the messages with threats or foul language,all you need do is report and block them.

But the get like 10 people to report you and microsoft believe every word its always them 3 countries that do it

no they don`t.

if you have done nothing  wrong you will not get banned, no matter if you get 1000 reports against you.

microsoft cant even send me any proof of what i have meant to of done so its pretty obvious they are bias

They couldnt send proof to others i know of either

they don`t need to send you proof,they have access to all messages sent and received on your account,even if you deleted them.

Yes they do coz if they havent got proof how can they justify it? Im giving them till 2 jan to unbann me or im emailing watchdog

they will have proof,but they don`t need to justify themselves.

they will not unban you because you threaten them and watchdog will do nothing for you.

Well i shall smash my console and send it back to microsoft telling them where it stick there corrupt gaming systen

make sure you put enough postage on the package or they will send it back.