Microsoft Advance Returns scams you

I had you send me a replacement Xbox one and I sent it back as I did not need it now I have proof showing its been sent to your facility over a month ago and you take 535.05 without first verify with your returns department. It now has been over 21 days and has not been resolved. I have spoken with 7 different reps all telling me they would email me to keep me up to date never received any email and I know just recently got an email from your advocacy team that they are just now looking into this. This is not acceptable I am sorry but I don’t make the big bucks so this has cause me to get late fee's because I could not afford all bills and not I am in debt because of your fault of someone misplacing the console I returned and I get penalized for it. I have been a Microsoft user for over 10 years and this is the worst support I have ever received from anyone.

WHY?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 10 Applies to:
Answer
Hey there DaMean1MrGrinch

I'm truly sorry to hear about any inconveniences this may have caused.  This is a support forum and if you would like to pursue legal action then we will not be able to assist further.  For more information, please visit our Legal and Corporate Affairs page.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.