Microsoft Account/Xbox Live Blocked

Heres my problem:

NOTE: It is not with this account I'm having trouble with I just made this to get support as I could not sign in with my other one. I realise the first paragraph isnt directly related to XBOX but its just some background on the problem im having that may be of use to you.

After logging into my hotmail account a few days ago, I was prompted with a message saying "it looks like someone else is using your account". I selected all the options including texting and calling the number I provided but I got no code response. I selected my email which I provided, and which is valid since I can sign in to it, and still no code response. Before contacting customer service I filled out the form to validate your account 3 times, including all my relevant credit card information and last sent email subject/contacts and all 3 times I got a response saying they could not verify I am the owner of the account. Then after directly contacting Microsoft support and filling out a request I engaged in several back and forth messages with a microsoft representative who each time redirected me to the same form I had filled out and been rejected by 3 times. I was then provided with a number to call. I called this number which was no help since I could not verify my account as I could not access it.

After doing some looking around on my own I came across a page that provides links to reset your security proofs so I can change the security email to a different email that might actually receive emails from Microsoft support and therefore a validation code ( I dont know what the problem on that end is ) . Basically what im trying to do is change the email linked to my XBOX LIVE account as I have given up trying to unlock my outlook/hotmail account, although if anyone has any solutions regarding that I would really appreciate it. I cant do this however as I cannot sign in to  change the associated email, or the security proofs, as the account is locked.

Just to be clear its not my XBOX Live account that is suspended in any way it is my Email account which is linked, and I cannot sign in to XBOX live as I am prompted with an error message (8015D02E) saying "something went wrong with your microsoft account " when It asks me to sign in with my account when I connect to XBOX Live. I am just trying to figure out a way to somehow change the email account associated with my XBOX account so I can sign in.

I would appreciate it if anyone has any suggestions as to what to do because I  feel as if I have gone down every line of support with no results.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 61 Applies to:

Sorry I tried to put spaces in between paragraphs but it didnt seem to work !

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

xbox.com/en-GB/Live/Account-Security/What-To-Do

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there Eggy! Let's see what we can do to assist.

SCO x ASsAsSiNZ gave a great link, but it might not be coded for your correct region. Just in case it isn't, here's the raw link to our If Your Xbox Live Account Has Been Stolen support article.

The path you've been taking so far is the correct one. I suggest getting in touch with phone support again and finding out what you can do to verify ownership of the account. You can even ask to be escalated to the Advocacy Team since they specialize in things like this.

I sincerely hope this helps. Let us know if you have any questions. =)

Sorry this didn't help.