Microsoft Account Trouble

Before I start, I know this is supposed to go into Beta forums, but I am unable to get into them and post. hence this is an account I just made.

So, as of a few days ago, I've been unable to do a couple of things. One of those is download already purchased/downloaded items. I always get a message stating my Credit Card information couldn't be retrieved? Which makes no sense because I'm not buying anything, but it shows up anyway. Another thing is the Status Code: 80190376 pops up whenever I try to access my Payment Information. With these two problems, I'm sure it's fairly clear that I am also not allowed to purchase any item. I'm not even sure how much money is in my Microsoft Account, because every method of checking is blocked. Well, sort of. I'm sure it's around 5 dollars or something, but whenever I tried to check it online with my computer on commerce.microsoft and being logged in with my account that is having issues, it says $0.00 dollars. I'm sorely hoping my account is not ruined because I've bought quite a lot of things on there. Also, I am unable to connect to any type of branch off xbox.com while signed in with my main account, hence the new one, and there are either 2 results. A, the "Uh oh.. It appears you found a glitch in the system" screen showing up, or something like this. http://prntscr.com/1qjluk <-- That is the result when I attempt to view forums. I have no problem playing online, but any type of download is impossible, which is a major drawback. Just when I got the pre-paid cards for the Halo 4 Map Packs. I dread putting the codes in for fear of getting cheated. I thought maybe the problem is because I do have an old credit card that is no longer activated, and I've never bothered to replace it because of the Beta Program, but there have been a few other reports of nearly the same problem. I did, in fact, change my Microsoft Account right before the problems occured. Maybe changing it again would fix it..? I don't know. I'd have to wait a month for that to happen. If anyone can help me, that would be extremely nice, otherwise I can only see myself being forced to create another account. Well, just use this one and build up on it. Sounds like a pain, though. So much content lossed. Anyway.. help would be much appreciated.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Sounds like a billing suspension. You have a card or payment option on file that had a subscription auto renewing to it. The card declined the charge which placed you into a billing suspension. Simply call xbox billing support 866-611-6188 as they are the only ones that can fix this or have access to the tools to fix it. They will also be able to provide more information as they will see your billing statement as well. Call them and they will help you as long as you can access your proofs setup on that account. If that number isn't working then contact them at their main number 800-469-9269

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I know...im'a boss:)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.