Microsoft account transfer problem

Hello, I recently bought a Xbox from a friend who barely used it (due to leaving for the Marines) so I bought Xbox Live for the account he had in there already and I wanted to transfer my account into his account/Gamertag, but the only problem is that he forgot his password and deleted/cancelled the email he has in the console. He basically forgot everything about his Microsoft stuff, so its impossible to transfer my account now, and I don't feel comfortable using that deleted email in the games I play (Madden for example who uses emails for online). Is there anything I can do to transfer my account into his? I already tried all the password reset forms even the one that asked question and I used some of the credit card numbers that were there but I didn't get approval to reset password. Any help will be appreciated, Thanks!

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

As it seems you are able to get into the xbox account, you can do this from the xbox itself, link below on how to do it

support.xbox.com/.../manage-microsoft-account

Go down to the bottom of the page where the title is Can I switch my gamertag to a different Microsoft account?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Yes, but when it asks me for the current Microsoft account the email is there, but the password is not. And I can't reset the password for that account because I do not know the security question neither does my friend, the owner of the account, and plus I can't request a password reset link to that email because it has been deleted/cancelled already.

Sorry this didn't help.

In that case I suggest requesting a call from Microsoft support they may be able to help after answering some security questions. Link provided to the correct call back.

support.xbox.com/.../contact-us

Sorry this didn't help.

I suggest you just make your own account.

Selling/trading/transferring gamertags and profiles in any way is a violation of Xbox LIVE Terms Of Use.

Sorry this didn't help.