Microsoft Account Help Please.

Ok, I attempted to log into my Live email, only to be informed that it was closed due to terms of use violations ( Of which I have no clue) I posted on microsofts mail support forums, only to be sent to some dead links in support and have my post locked. I have purchased a lot of content from xbox live, and I would be just devastated if I lost this account. I do not feel I violated the TOU Agreement, but I do not know how to go about getting this fixed. Is there any thing I can do? 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Hello,

Sorry, you'd need to speak with the Microsoft Account team in regards to any sort of closed e-mail accounts or their own recovery process. You can do so by submitting a ticket on their website here.

Thanks. 

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Thats the same links they gave me before. The links take me no where, I click one, it goes to a page with a black banner and nothing in the white space below.. I asked if the links where broken on microsofts support forum and my post was removed by an admin. I dont understand whats the problem on their end, I was just hoping some one had been through this and was on here with some advice.. Wishful thinking I suppose but I remain hopeful.

Sorry this didn't help.

Not quite sure why you're getting a black banner and nothing in the white space below. The page loads fine for me, clicking on the links produces the ticket and boxes to input information. Perhaps you can try using another web browser or try to make a new Microsoft Account e-mail and try to submit the ticket using that.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi! I need help with this forum posting...I have tried it several times and still cant see the post or a response.. It is for the old gamertag name: LONTRELL0215 that has been banned and we don't know why...this account has achievements and has been with xbox for about 4 years and I haven't got any help with the reasoning for why it was banned or even how to access the forum I posted or see if I did it correctly....please help... its been like 3 months now.....

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey NormalDesert, you need to post in THIS forum to get a response about a banned account. Thanks!

Xbox Ambassador | Xbox Forum Moderator | Xbox MVP

Sorry this didn't help.