Microsoft Account closed - Can't access Xbox Live profile

I posted this before, but didn't get an answer that helped me.

Basically, my Microsoft account has been closed and there is nothing that I can do about it (this means that I don't want answers telling me how to reopen my Microsoft account). The problem with this is that my Microsoft account was linked to my Xbox Live account (which is still open). As I no longer have a Microsoft account, I can no longer sign into Xbox Live in any way.

Is it possible to move my Xbox Live account to a new Microsoft account (or no account at all)? 

If it isn't possible to move my account, is there anything I can do to keep my remaining 5 months of Xbox Live Gold membership?

Note: I will not do anything that involves my account being deleted as I have several thousand gamerscore and many game saves that I would like to keep.

Thanks

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:
Answer

Hey there, Flyer! I'm sorry to see any issues with your account, however you already have a thread open about this same issue. To ensure that all support is kept in one place and you aren't asked to do the same thing multiple times, please continue to post in that thread for further assistance. Thanks for understanding.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.