Mi sesion se cierra al iniciar un juego y viceversa .-.

Hola a todos le vengo a decir un problema desde que hubo esa actualizacion de los hue"$ en donde cambiaron los microsoft points por dinero real y desde ese dia tengo el problema de que cuando inicio un juego o salgo de uno mi sesion se cierra ... no se que hacer ya llevo asi varias semanas y se torna molesto tener  que iniciar el juego para poder iniciar sesion y lo mismo cuando me salgo de un juego se cierra mi sesion .... la persona que me pueda ayudar se lo agradeceria muchisimo .

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 28 Applies to:

Thanks im resolved this problem only eliminated my perfil and download again :)))

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Woohoo! Glad to hear it's working for you Cord. Let us know if you have anymore questions.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey TheBoreCord, Could you please post a translation of your thread? This will make it easier for us to help you. Regards, SamxBroski

Sorry this didn't help.

Here is a translation of Cords post:  

Hello all come you to say a problem since this update of the hue "$ where changed the microsoft points for real money and since that day I have the problem that when I start a game or get out of one my session closes... not be to do already so took several weeks and it gets annoying having to start the game to be able to log and the same when I leave a game closes" my session... the person who can help me is what would really appreciate. 

Hello Cord,

Sorry to hear about the currency problems. Not sure if I am fully understanding, but are you saying every time you open/close a session something crashes? 

If you can clarify a bit, that would be great. : )

Let us know, and we can work from there.  

Sorry this didn't help.