mi perfil no me deja jugar gears of war 2 todos los demas si [my profile will not let me play gears of war 2 all the other if]

necesito ayuda no quiero perder mi perfil ni mis logros ni mi progreso no puedo jugar gears of war 2 todos los demas juegos si pero no se porque solo gears no ayuda por favor

[Translation: I need help I don't want to lose my profile or my achievements or my progress can not play gears of war 2 all the other games if but not is because only gears doesn't help please] 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Así que Gears of War 2 no funciona, pero otros juegos de trabajo en su totalidad? ¿Has probado un disco de juego diferente?

[Translation: So Gears of War 2 doesn't work, but other games work in its entirety? Have you tried a different game disc?] 

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Oigan Disculpen la interrumpcion pero ami me pasa exactamente lo mismo Estoy jugando cualquier otro juego con mi perfil pero al momento de poner Gear Of War 2 Se traba el juego ,,,, Y intento jugarlo en otro perfil y si agarra perfectamente solo en mi perfil no se puede y nose porque yo tampoco quiero perder mis logros y todo eso Espero y me puedan dar una respuesta .... :)

[Translation: Hey sorry for the ceasing but ami I feel exactly the same am playing any other game with my profile but the time to Gear Of War 2 it is lock the game, and attempt to play it in another profile and if grab perfectly only in my profile you can not and nose because I do not want to lose my achievements and all that hope and can give me an answer.... :)] 

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there charly! Can you tell me if you receive any error codes or messages? What happens when you do try to play Gears of War 2? Let us know! :)

Sorry this didn't help.