MGS Collection + ZOE Collection + Silent Hill Collection on Xbox 360

ORIGINAL POST:Or is this a joke go to around 34 mins of the video. http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-2011-konami/714570

GamingTailor UPDATE:

[quote]For the nostalgic, Konami has bundled Silent Hill 2 and 3 into an HD package called Silent Hill Collection. These two titles are getting the high-definition upgrade, so a whole new audience can enjoy these horror classics. No release date has been announced.[/quote]

SOURCE

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Seems like both MGS and Z.O.E are coming to the 360, great news! Link.

Metal gears 2 omg omg !  Still one of my fav games .  and with achievements ooo.

No it's is indeed true a I've seen this on TA and also a reliable source was telling me about this last week. Really can't wait, one of the greatest games ever is coming to Xbox360

It'll be very cool seeing Metal gear solid coming to Xbox 360.

I thought 'great news' when I first heard about this.....

Then I realised that MGS 1 isn't part of it. Not including a HD version what I consider to be the best MGS means that this has moved from 'must buy' to 'rent when I get around to it'

I agree having a Metal Gear Collection without the Original (and Best) is a bit weird. But people on other forums reckon that they will do a MGS 1 remake for the 25th Anniversary next year using that new Engine. Eitherway still a must buy for me.

As above,it's a shame the original ps title isn't in the collection,that was the best one and one of my fav games!

Still,nice to see some metal gear love for the 360.

PeaceWalker is going to look yuck

[quote user="mr matty uk"]

Metal gears 2 omg omg !  Still one of my fav games .  and with achievements ooo.

[/quote]

haha really it was more like a story book with the odd action sequence. "WE ARE THE LAH LAY LOO LAY LOW" hehehe

xbox360.ign.com/.../110059.html

I dont think the 360 should get it seeing hows it was a sony game and before that a snes game. Plus wheres mgs1 people on the 360 who didnt own a ps aint going to know the story line.