Metro: Last Light gameplay premiere tomorrow.

Apparantly there is a gameplay premiere on Youtube.com/MetroVideoGame tomorrow (Thursday) at 14.00 BST.

Its the E3 Gameplay demo so some of you may have seen it unless it was a 'behind closed doors' demo. Looking forward to seeing it myself.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

http://www.youtube.com/user/metrovideogame

Very dark and very short.

Metro 2033 was one of the very pleasant surprises of 2010 for me.

Looks ok, the graphics look brilliant.

Will probably rent it.

Rental, the last game was pants.

Think i will buy that.  Looks great.  Thanks for the vid mate.  Still gota play the first and gain the remainder of achievements.

Time to Purge - Metro: Last Light Gameplay

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8855IvX8BFA&feature=g-all-u]

-

Still no news on a release date, it just says 'TBA 2012' on the gamespot website

I still say Metro 2033 is one of the most underatted games on the 360.

I'm really looking forward to 'Last Light' but wasn't it delayed untill 2013? remember reading/talking about it with a few people, could be wrong.

Delayed untill next year, first was amazing, this one better be too

[quote user="Mexicola1984"]

Delayed untill next year, first was amazing, this one better be too

[/quote]

I'd be happy with the same gameplay with another great story, anything more will be a bonus.

I really hope they don't feel the need to go all out ACTION HOOOOO.

The appeal of the first game was you felt like you could die from nearly everything in the game world. It's nice to be a vulnerable protagonist instead of a unstoppable bad @@@.  

[quote user="L1nko64"]

I really hope they don't feel the need to go all out ACTION HOOOOO.

The appeal of the first game was you felt like you could die from nearly everything in the game world. It's nice to be a vulnerable protagonist instead of a unstoppable bad @@@.  

[/quote]

That would just spoil it for me.

In the first game you couldn't go all Rambo, really had to watch out for how much ammo you had, if they make it so you can pump 500 rounds into every target you see then I wouldn't bother with it.