Metal Gear Solid Legacy Collection

Kojima tweeted this earlier:
[View:http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BIGVgBaCEAAm4r3.jpg] 

Also a neogaf user spotted a listing on the Korean Game Rating Board stating "Metal Gear Solid Legacy Collection": http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=542439

Looks like it might be a collection of MGS 1, 2, 3, 4, and Peace Walker.

I hope this comes out on 360 or PC.  I wanted to buy the MGS HD collection, but I'm happy to wait for this to released so I can play MGS1 and Guns of the Patriots as well.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 24 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

great news MGS 1 was my fav game

why not have just made this the original compilation???

It's called milking it for all it's worth.

I hope it's MGS: Twin Snakes thats in there. That would be fantastic.

Konami how you do this? you say we can't make mgs 1? what this is?

if this is true will be a kick in the teeth for hd collection owners, but good times for me!!

Well my HD collection is a digital download, so I'll definitely be getting this. I hope also that there'll be some love for 360 owners who haven't played Guns yet (it's not all that, but still).

-

They can keep Twin Snakes though. Yuck.

Just echoing what someone else said in that thread, it would be interesting if they went down the same route Square did with FFXHD. Touch up the games so they look how we remember them, not how they actually were. Playing MGS2HD recently and some bits look really nice but the character models aaaahhhhhh. (Snake Eater is still beautiful though)

-

That's a new render of MGS1 Snake up there as well. The clean-cut one.

I bought the HD collection a few months ago because Rising was such a disappointment, been enjoying playing through them again! Will probs pick this up if it does include MGS1 & 4, would enjoy playing through those again.

This will most likely be a PS3 only thing. Like they did with the 20th Anniversary Edition. They just put MGS1 (PSone disk) MGS 2 and 3 (PS2 disk) MGS 4 (PS3 disk) MGS PO and PW (PSP).