Metal Gear Solid is coming to 360.

No not just the one with Rayden the ninja being made but rumours are about the first 3 metal gear solid games are coming to 360 all getting the HD revamped treatment.

Any one other than just me looking forward to seeing what they manage to do with it even if its only a decent HD remake and nothing else.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Isn't this old news? either way yes...and yes again. Pre ordered the Zavi LTD edition of the collection

I think it went past a rumour when they went up for pre-order around July i think it was, also on the Xbox its just MGS: 2,3 and PeaceWalker

I don't get excited about anything MGS on the 360 anymore... can't count how many years I've been hearing that one is heading our way!! A few more years and it'll be as worth the wait as Duke Nukem Forever was :(

We're not getting MGS1, only Japan(PS3 only) are getting a download token to get MGS1 off the Playstation store but their collection doesn't include Peace Walker.

I'm not fond of these HD collections but I'll probably get this one simply because MGS2 and 3 are the Substance/Subsistence versions and it's cheaper to buy this than it is to get a copy of Subsistence on the PS2.

You get a token for MGS1 from the Zavi CE edition of the collection, and while i own all the past metal gear titles im still buying the HD remakes :D

Yep like link got the zavi limited edition preordered on the other console fav game series

1. Everyone knew months ago.

2. Its raiden

Old News

Crab Battle?

Crabbb battle! his shell is like a tank

There appears to be....some sort of Cave demon.

I don't think I'll make it out alive.