Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance

Not long till this is out - this time next week in the US and the 22nd for us lot. Is anyone as excited as I am? I can't wait to play as Raiden again. First release of 2013 I genuinely can't waitt o play.

-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLH0TdorC44

-

I'm going to have to pick up the Soundtrack for this too. It's awesome.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 21 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Yea I'm picking it up, got a bunch of games to trade in towards it.

-

Enjoyed the demo although it did take a while to get into it, I couldn't get the parrying down right, but sort of got it eventually and really enjoyed it.

-

Soundtrack is great gonna have to get it myself methinks.

Haven't played the demo, picking it up day one with the rest of my GAME credit that cost me next to nothing to accumulate(steelbook looks nice too). No doubt they'll be charging at least £42.99 for it though.

I won't be getting it, the demo was a major disappointment.

-

There is already a long discussion thread about this game here - forums.xbox.com/.../441563.aspx

Yummy

I'm personally really looking forward to this :)

I just got the latest issue of OXM UK in the post there and they gave MGR a 7/10 praising it's boss battles and combat but state it's over to quick and can be beaten in six hours.

It almost seems like the game "Deus Ex: Human Revolution" should have been.

i.e. if you want to bash and gun your way through you can, instead of having to sneak around because your top of the line high spec cyborg body is more fragile than Sam Fisher in the original "Splinter Cell".

But despite that Raiden is just too wierd to motivate me to play the game.

For the people looking forwards to it I hope it turns out to be a great experience.

Just because it's not my cup of tea doesn't mean it can't be a great game.

Az

GamesTM gave it 9/10
Famitsu gave it a 39/40 

[quote user="the1337gamer"]

GamesTM gave it 9/10

[/quote]

To expand on that a little, the closing paragraph in their review reads:
"The main thing to take away from this review is this. For all of the development trouble, for all the doubts, for all the talk about what Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance could have been - it's now a Platinum game and it sparkles with the same confidence and verve it would have done had Kojima been at the helm. It's an absolute joy to play and is almost certainly the best Metal Gear game released this gen." 

[quote user="xxW0LFxx TFD"]

[quote user="the1337gamer"]

GamesTM gave it 9/10

[/quote]

To expand on that a little, the closing paragraph in their review reads:
"The main thing to take away from this review is this. For all of the development trouble, for all the doubts, for all the talk about what Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance could have been - it's now a Platinum game and it sparkles with the same confidence and verve it would have done had Kojima been at the helm. It's an absolute joy to play and is almost certainly the best Metal Gear game released this gen." 

[/quote]

They like it then lol.