Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance demo out now on Xbox Live.

The demo for Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance is now available from Xbox LIVE Marketplace.

Weighing in at around 1.84GB, the demo introduces you to Raiden as the main protagonist; a child soldier transformed into a half-man, half-machine cyborg ninja, you'll take his high-frequency katana blade for spin as you help him quench his thirst for revenge.

You can add the demo to your Xbox LIVE queue here

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 9 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Cheers Lofty, I'll start the download off now!

I've had a quick go and I actually really like it.

The controls especially when targetting can take some getting use to but overall I think it's alot of fun, looks very nice to.

Don't spose it's online coop enabled is it?

[quote user="MetalGearFloppy"]

[/quote]

Not in the demo mate.

[quote user="Mister BuzzBee"]

[quote user="MetalGearFloppy"]

[/quote]

Not in the demo mate.

[/quote]

Boooo!!!

That was the thing I was interested in trying.... Oh well!

So excited to play this!

Was quite excited to play this. Gave it a try and although it is a solid game, it's not for me. Too Japanese-y for my liking. Shame

Well that was difficult, kept getting my backside handed to me and couldn't even kill the chainsaw dog, so I quit. I'll give it another go later on because I was quite fun. Using blade mode isn't as fun as I thought it would be though.

Loved what I played back in September at Euro Gamer Expo, sounds like this is the same demo i  played then, have this pre-ordered, looking forward to it

cheers lofty if only setting up a download from xbox.com would activate my xbox from standby so its done when im home