Messed up Accounts and E-mails.

Alright, this is kinda confusing and long so TRY to stick with it lol. (I'm going to avoid phone #'s and E-mail addresses)

The E-mail address on MSN I had associated and started with my original account, I had my cell phone # and E-mail address as a motto, anyway, it was coming on XBL Account and broadcasting all that onto Xbox Live to my friends and everyone I played with. I didn't like that nor did I want it, so I proceeded to change the assoiciated and original E-mail address with a new one. I made the new MSN E-mail like an account that I wouldn't need to use so I made the password and now I'm getting to the point where I need more hardrive space and I have 250GB hardrive sitting, waiting to be used BUT I can't remember the password when I go to recover my GamerTag with the E-mail address I used. (WHICH BRINGS ME TO ANOTHER PART OF MY PROBLEM) I came onto Xbox.com and typed in a username on here thinking that if I used the same E-mail address as my account on XBL it would transfer over, wrong. (Keep in mind, this was before I switched E-mails on XBL). So now I have an account with an E-mail address I CAN REMEMBER but forgot the password, and I have an account I CAN REMEMBER , and know the password but it is associated with an account on Xbox.com I DONT WANT (which is the one I am currently using).  

Questions:

- Any more suggestions as to what to do with the forgotten password? (I've called Xbox Support before asking if they can help, but they can't. Plus, I've called Microsoft support and they can't help either) -If I can get help remembering or being given my password this would solve pretty much ALL my problem.

-How do I get rid of the account on Xbox.com so I can free up my ORIGINAL MSN E-mail? 

Thanks to anyone who can Help!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 16 Applies to:

You can only have ONE e-mail account associated with your XBL account. What you would need to do is change the e-mail address on Account 'B" to something else so it will free that up for use on Account 'A'. As for the Account 'A' password, just go to your e-mail client website and click the 'forgot password' link and they will send you instructions on how to change it so you can log in to it. Once you do that you can change the password back to whatever it was and then use your normal log in on your XBL Account 'A'.

The following will walk you through the changing e-mail steps: Change the Windows Live ID associated with your gamertag

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.