salut a tous !

voila j'aurais besoin de lumiere car depuis quelque jour je ne peux plus envoyé de message sur le xboxlive pendant les parties ou autre meme a mes amis quelqu'un peut m'aider merci et bon jeux a tous 

[Translation: 

Hi to all!
voila I would need light because since some day I can more sent a message on Xbox Live during parties or another even has my friends can someone help me thanks and good games all]

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

Hey there satan66605! There was a service outage for Xbox LIVE yesterday that caused there to be issues with parties, messages, and friends lists. The issues should be resolved by now. If they aren't just follow these simple steps to get everything running for you again:

-Delete your profile ONLY (do NOT delete profile and items; here's a guide to show you how to download, move, or delete your Xbox LIVE profile).
-Clear your system cache (use this guide that shows you how to clear your Xbox 360 system cache).
-Restart your console.
-Download your profile (use the first guide that shows you how to download, move, or delete your Xbox LIVE profile again).

Let us know how that works for you! ^_^ 

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.