Message from Xbox Live?

Hey guys so i just checked and i have a message from Xbox Live i dont have my 360 anymore but it says i can only read it on my console which i dont have.. Anyone happen to know what it could be? I got it yesterday apparently, and this is making me go nuts i wanna know what it is lol.

Discussion Info

Last updated August 1, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

The message can be a reminder about security, or it can be the reminder to claim an Xbox One goodie (console or free game). I would definitely try to get to a 360 and load up your account just to be sure.

Be kind, be humble and stay awesome on Xbox Live!

@M, man thats fine with me! Sadly we got no games in common lol, but still, add me up when you get it! I'm getting BF4, Ryse, and NBA 2K14!

[quote user="CHORAS DEN"]

I was at work when my xbl android app went off. I saw there was a msg from Xbox that I could only read on Xbox. When I got on that night they said I won. Go to microsoft store.com at the bottom there's an 877 number. Call it. Tell them that you got a message that you won. They will ask you for your email associated with your gamer tag.  They never ask form the original code because its really bogus. The real code they email you while on the phone. If you won your email and name is already on then list. If you didn't they will tell you that you didn't win. If the code comes up in the convo tell them you deleted the message because you thought it was spam and then you heard it was legit.  Seriously do this. Deadline is the 21st to claim it.  If you want to see what the egos message says go to my twitter feed.

[/quote]

OK so you got an Xbox One for free.

BUT do you have to keep reminding me.

Its beginning to grate.

Yes Chorus Den, do all of that, infact we should all do  that before reading the message to see what it says.

It's likely the security e-mail as I and others got one in the last 2-3 days.

If he had won it's likely he wouldve had that notification over a week ago.

You won a Xbox One and have a code you need to redeem within the next 24 hours for you to get it. One of my friends got a message earlier.

GomaKyle is correct, I got the same message one or two days ago about making sure you have your email and password when you log in xbox one, nothing too important

I was at work when my xbl android app went off. I saw there was a msg from Xbox that I could only read on Xbox. When I got on that night they said I won. Go to microsoft store.com at the bottom there's an 877 number. Call it. Tell them that you got a message that you won. They will ask you for your email associated with your gamer tag.  They never ask form the original code because its really bogus. The real code they email you while on the phone. If you won your email and name is already on then list. If you didn't they will tell you that you didn't win. If the code comes up in the convo tell them you deleted the message because you thought it was spam and then you heard it was legit.  Seriously do this. Deadline is the 21st to claim it.  If you want to see what the egos message says go to my twitter feed.

I am on live now and don't have anything. But I could only guess that it was the message I got a little while ago about remember or having your email/username and password ready for when you get the X1

bah this is gonna bother me most likely its nothing but its a pain to know i have a message from live and i cant see what it is lol. Thanks for the reply Goma :)

lol can you imagine booting up your new xbox one to get a message telling you that you won an xbox one! I'm in the same boat, i sold my 360 in September and I have a message which is probably the same I hope!