Merging/Combining Profiles...

Hi Guys and Gals,

I'm pretty new to the 360, and LIVE as well.  When I got the xbox, I created a "local" profile for general offline playing.  I have ranked up a healthy amount of gamer points.  I then went online and created a LIVE free account.  I couldn't figure out how to apply the free LIVE account to my "local" account, so I created a new profile, linking it to my hotmail account.  A week ago I purchased a LIVE Gold membership and redeemed it through my "new" profile.

My question is this, am I missing anything by leaving the other profile (with all the gamer points) behind and starting fresh?  I play CoD Modern Warfare 2/3 and Medal of Honor, if that clears anything up.  Even if it doesn't benefit anything other than general housekeeping...I would like to merge the 2 profiles.  Is this possible?

Thanks!

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Nothing is transferable from on account to another including gamer score, game saves, ms points, subscription time or dlc. And nothing can be merged. If you want your offline account to be active on XBL then you will need to add a gold subscription to it. 

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.