Merging offline xbox profile with Live gamertag

So I have not had internet since I got my xbox so I didn't have a live account. I have played Games for Windows Live games and gotten achievements that are associated with my online gamertag from playing games on my pc when I had internet. Now that I have internet I am trying to make my offline profile merge with what's already in my profile online so I can have all of my achievements in one spot. Is this possible or will I just have to make a separate account?

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 51 Applies to:

Not possible. You can either keep using both GTs as is, promote your offline account (sign in > click connect to XBL) and continue on or recover your online GT to your console and use that for both console and PC from here on out.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Thank you. I don't have many achievements on this profile as you can see if you click on my profile so I guess I'll promote my offline xbox account. Then I'll just use that for Games for Windows as well. That also means I need to creat a new Live ID

Sorry this didn't help.

What you could do is create the new Live ID and use that for your PC account. This'll free up the Live ID you were using for your PC account which you can then use it for your console account and you've still got the PC account as a back up.

Sorry this didn't help.

I made my account for xbox live and now I can't use the same account with Games for Windows Live because my product keys are associated with this account. I guess I'll just have to use two seperate accounts then unless there is a way to move my product keys to my other account.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey Rudi, content such as product keys cannot be transferred between accounts, I'm afraid.

Sorry this didn't help.