Men In Black: Alien Crisis

I know alot of the time games based around films do not usually work but untill recently I didn't even though there was going to be a game!

I'm sort of interested to see how it turns out mainly because I'm a massive fan of the films ( Looking forward to seeing the 3rd film ) and it's due out in just under 3 weeks, well according to most online stores.

http://www.shopto.net/XBOX%20360/NEW%20RELEASES/XB2ME18-Men%20In%20Black%203.html

Anyone else sort of interested or are you staying away because of past history of how games based on movies turn out?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

If it's coming out in 3 weeks, the fact that i've not read or seen a single preview, or even a mention of it would automatically make me worried about the quality of the game - could be a ' sleeper ' though, we usually get at least one in the spring/summer months

[quote user="NEUROTIC HOG"]

If it's coming out in 3 weeks, the fact that i've not read or seen a single preview, or even a mention of it would automatically make me worried about the quality of the game - could be a ' sleeper ' though, we usually get at least one in the spring/summer months

[/quote]

According to most places they are releasing it to coincide with the film!

Like you I'm a bit dubious to why we have not seen much about it, never know though! I'll probably just stick it on my Lovefim list unless of course it turns out to be totally amazing, stranger things have happened ;)

The lack of coverage of a game so close to its release is normally because they want to capitalise on the momentum the movie has on release...which normally means its not going to be a great game and just a tie in

-

Not even sure I can handle another MiB movie...Will Smith looks older then Tommy Lee Jones

I wouldn't say no to it, however i'd have to await a few screen shots,reviews, game play before commiting..............This was the same with Battleship-the game just appeared from nowhere a few weeks before the film came out And sadley the game didn't do well.I hear the films good though and i reckon Men in Black 3 will be a good film-looking forward to it.

[quote user="Cokney Charmer"]

The lack of coverage of a game so close to its release is normally because they want to capitalise on the momentum the movie has on release...which normally means its not going to be a great game and just a tie in

-

Not even sure I can handle another MiB movie...Will Smith looks older then Tommy Lee Jones

[/quote]

I saw him the other day in a preview to MIB 3 and he's not ageing well lol.

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PeB-yoYc2I]

not quite sure what to make of it from that, it does look like a tie in game but there are a few shots of the game other places that make it look like it might not be really that bad

Really? I think Will Smith doesn't age lol. Also I won't be buying this game, I love the films but I'm not fussed about the game.

Also watching that youtube video just now I got very bored, so definitely not getting it lol.

Hmmm, it doesn't look that great in that video, won't give up hope yet and will try it at least from Lovefilm so no loss either way.

For anybody thinking about watching the vid I wouldn't bother , what a load of crap !