Memorial Achievement Day One

Hello not really know where I should put this issue because I am new and do not know how it goes, but I have an important question about this achievement. I in my main console there are two profiles mine and my boyfriend, we're both on the same console and the One will be equal and my question is that when you have the One Edition and jump achievement,? Jump to both or only one?
Greetings.
Sorry for my bad English and use google translator is very bad T_T.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

I think its a code and will unlock the achievement for only the gamertag used when redeeming the code.

Lol I used to use Google Translator for my high school online chinese class and the teacher found out I was cheating right away. Anways, I'm pretty sure the achievement will only be applied to the profile of the person who redeems it.

[quote user="SpiiT RhymeS"]

Lol I used to use Google Translator for my high school online chinese class and the teacher found out I was cheating right away. Anways, I'm pretty sure the achievement will only be applied to the profile of the person who redeems it.

[/quote]

Awesome I laughed so loud at that!

Is it only for the people who ordered it through the MS store? I pre-ordered it from Gamestop the day after they did their 180.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Brandiese, the acheivement is for all day one consoles, regardless of retailer

^^ Thanks, that's kind of cool. I've heard different rumors etc.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Yea.  Amazon specified on their Xbox One page that they will send you a code for the achievement with the console itself.

it will be in all day one edition boxes, as a code, I believe. I ordered from tesco and its listed as part of the contents.

Since each Xbox needs to be assigned to a gamertag.. making it the HOME GOLD.. who ever does the initial set up... will get that achievement  ...

There are two achievements. If you preorder directly from MS you get an achievement for preordering.

If you get a Day One edition using any method then you get a Day One achievement via a redeem code.