Membership error and Glitch in the system

everytime I try to log into my xbox it brings up the window letting you know your membership is suspendid, but I'm pretty sure my membership is due on December since I renewed last month, also, say if I'm supposed to be Silver status, why is my friends list and everything completely swiped and logs me out unexpectidly? that's proof that I'm not contradicting myself so don't say I'm mislead or anything, and it doesn't stop there, whenever I even try to log in on my computer I just get "refreshed" everytime (no errors or anything), and even when I do log into my account I alway get this "glitch in the system" everytime, so can nyone tell me what's wrong with my Xbox or atleast Xbox live?

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Hi,

This sort of problem usually means that you have some sort of a billing issue with your account. This type of problem usually presents itself when you have an invalid/expired card on file in conjunction with automatic renewal. It would seem that Microsoft tries to charge that card and can't so they will send you some notice of this (multiple times before it's going to occur, and after it occurs).

You'll want to visit the Microsoft Commerce & Billing site here and take a look at your card information. If you have something that's expired/invalid listed there and you don't wish to replace it with another payment method, then you'd need to contact phone support directly to have them remove the invalid/expired card as you would not be able to do this yourself on the site without adding another in its place.

You can reach out to phone support directly by clicking this link here.

Thanks. 

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I am having the same sort of problem.  I recently changed credit cards and have put off renewing and updating my billing info and payment otions.  Today I tried to do so and it let me add a new payment option but after I try to select that option to pay for my xbox live membership, it gives me some error code (error code: 8153003) I tried going to renew it online but after I login to my account online and press the "My Account" option at the top right corner of my screen it directs me to a page that just says "there is a glitch in the system" and I can't do anything about it.  

Sorry this didn't help.

Also I just learned my account is suspended, if that helps at all.

Sorry this didn't help.

The same information would go out to you as well, it seems in this case you'd have to get the invalid/expired card removed before you're able to continue with your purchase of Xbox LIVE Gold. If you're unable to do so on the commerce site, I'd suggest contacting phone support using the link given in my previous post.

Sorry this didn't help.