Member of xbox live beta... no access to private forum

Title basically says it all i have my console updated and all as of today, but I still have no access .. help?

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

It was the same for me. If you have not been an active Xbox.com forum user before then you need to visit one so as to make your presence known (which you are doing now) you need to do this so as the forum beta team can register you on the forum.

Once this is done it should only take a day or so to get access.

If you are greeted with an 'oops' page! Sign out, then sign back in again. After this go to private forum once more and this will solve the issue.

Hope this has helped.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

To add the time frame of gaining access can be a lot shorter. You just need to keep trying as the beta team need to give you permission to use the forum.

Sorry this didn't help.

[quote user="Derek AMG"]

Title basically says it all i have my console updated and all as of today, but I still have no access .. help?

[/quote]Hello

It has been 3 days since I ran the registration app and I still can't access the private forums, what do I do?

Please be very sure that it has been 3 full business days (Monday-Friday) since you ran the registration app. If you still don't have access to the Xbox LIVE Update Public Beta Program private forum please create a brand new post in forum 03 - Managing my Xbox LIVE account. Make sure to only include information regarding forum permissions, all other feedback and topics may fall under violation of your NDA and warrant removal from the program.

Sorry this didn't help.