Medal of Honor

Picked it up today, are the achievements straight forward? I'm not bothered about the online side of it, just want to do the campaign for now. I know its short etc etc but do i have to look out for any cheevos?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I've started it on hard and done the first 2 missions with no deaths and it seems weirdly easy :S Oh well. I've seen a few of the online achievements so i'll pop on for those but i don't want to get too involved. Seems a decent enough game so far.

Its an easy game that shouldn't cause many problems at all; SP campaign was decent; online wasn't that bad but its just full off snipers....so if you can't beat them join them!

The majority of the acheivements are pretty straight forwards, just check the list before hand as there are a couple of mission related ones. Play the game on hard difficulty from the off though as it's not really that difficult.

The only one that gave me trouble was the Conspicuous Gallantry one (belly of the beast was a pain) & staying connected to EA's servers was a problem.

It's worth giving the online a bash as a fair number of achievements can be unlocked fairly easily (Fire Controller can be a bit of a pain)

I managed to do them all fine on 'hard' so it'll be good to see the difference. I should be fine after a few goes at them all.

Haha! I'll be sure to keep an eye out for that one....Isn't there a way to turn it off? Although tbh, i doubt anyone on my friends has played MOH, i only have about 4 contacts lol.

story on hardest setting was no problems ! may try the tier one ach ..

only keeping it for bf3 beta :)

I would say it was fun, the campaign is pretty good and the online enjoyable enough.

Tier 1 any different? I know its timed achievement etc, but is it also a higher setting?

Tank? Haven't come across that. Yerh i'm enjoying it, makes a change from COD. Just done the 2 hours on Sector Control, now doing another mode.

It was a good game impo. If your after achievments, they are pretty easy. I got the full 1000g in about 3-4 days without muchg trouble at all.