ME3 anyone preorderd yet and from where?

As title says, personally I would go for Amazon as I am a loyal customer to them  not just for games but at the moment only Game have the Collectors Edition on the racks and there's a whisper around the web that it may even be a Game exclusive and also may be a limited run, at least on release.   

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I had it ordered at Game, the LE version but iv cancelled everything with them, id be surprised if there still in business when ME3 arrives, think ill just use Shopto

Amazon.co.uk seems to be the only country version of the site that does not have the Collectors Edition up for order, so it is very likely that Game have an exclusive on it in this country.

When I emailed them about this the reply I got fudged around the issue by saying that they can't guarantee the same products will be available in each country.

Since games do tend to be multi-language you could order the Collectors Edition from abroad, from Germany for example, if you wanted to avoid Game but of course the documentation and manuals would all likely be in German.

[quote user="Mexicola1984"]

I had it ordered at Game, the LE version but iv cancelled everything with them, id be surprised if there still in business when ME3 arrives, think ill just use Shopto[/quote]They don't seem to be carrying the Collectors Edition either.

I know, i guessed it was a Game exclusive edition, so ill just get the normal edition from somewhere that has a working website..

Well I just leaped and preordered it from Game, from what you've posted fingers crossed they will deliver in March 

Getting MW3 when it gets a price drop or will buy it pre owned.

Ive had it pre ordered at game for about 4 months now, it could be that other places just have not updated it yet

I've got an order for the Limited Edition sitting with GAME. Decided to put in the order early as I forgot to do it for ME2 and a week before the game came out there were none left.

But if they don't refund my damn money within the next week for their mess up with my copy of F1 2011 I'm not going to be happy

I pre-ordered the CE from Game back in July, now just need to wait 5 months for release date.