ME1 achievements.

Just playing through ME1 again in order to play as renegade shepard and gain some of the achievements I missed.

Does anyone know if you can gain two of the ally achievements in a single playthough. I.e. if you bring the same two allies with you the whole game (like Garrus and Tali) will you get Turian and Quarian ally achievements?

Also do achievements from other profiles stack? Say I managed to get 100 shotgun kills in my female shepard profile and then 50 in my male renegade profile, will I get the shotgun expert achievement?

Thanks!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[quote user="OmegaRob3rt"]

Just playing through ME1 again in order to play as renegade shepard and gain some of the achievements I missed.

Does anyone know if you can gain two of the ally achievements in a single playthough. I.e. if you bring the same two allies with you the whole game (like Garrus and Tali) will you get Turian and Quarian ally achievements?

As long as you do the required amounts of side missions (i.e 35-40+ should do it).

Also do achievements from other profiles stack? Say I managed to get 100 shotgun kills in my female shepard profile and then 50 in my male renegade profile, will I get the shotgun expert achievement?

I believe they do, but I'm sure voteDC will verify this.

Thanks!

[/quote] See red font.

Yes you can get two Ally achievements per run through. Make sure to do every side mission with them you can http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/Assignments.

Again the answer is yes, the achievement count does stack between Shepard's.

The easy way to get the weapons achievements would be to go on a monkey killing spree. Go to the planet Eletania (http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/Eletania) kill all the monkeys and then reload the auto-save. Repeat until you get the weapons achievements.

Speak of the devil...

I did that trick as well, but they weren't monkeys, they were some other creature.

The space cows? I remembered the monkeys because Eletania is the planet where you get to use the trinket you can get off the asari consort.

Those purple monkey things? I remember killing a few for fun on the planet, but didn't realise I could use the trinket for something special. I could use the monkeys to help get the achievements, but I'd feel like I cheated. I might just do it normally (shouldn't be too hard, I don't need too many kills for the cheevos to unlock)

As for the ally achievements, I'll try to do as many side-missions as possible (Although I found them boring compared to the ones in ME2. Too many of the same building layouts, same enemies etc. However ME2 doesn't have enough conversation in the side-missions)

Thanks for the help

If you haven't got to Feros in your renegade playthrough yet there's plenty of easy shotgun kills there. Shouldn't need to boost them.

[quote user="DanielCornflake"]

If you haven't got to Feros in your renegade playthrough yet there's plenty of easy shotgun kills there. Shouldn't need to boost them.

[/quote]

Actually I already have the shotgun achievement, I was just using it as an example. The only one I actually need is the sniper rifle expert (Which I'm untrained in...). However I still need to get all of the biotic/tech achievements (which will be easier now I'm a vanguard instead of soldier) and the medi-gel cheevo. I'm suprised I didn't get the medi-gel one in my first playthough, because I used tonnes of the stuff.

I remember the medi-gel one unlocked fairly late for me too, might have been my 4th or 5th playthrough and 3 of those were going for ally achievements. It could just be one of those things that you think you've used more than you really have.

The medi-gel one took an age for me, as I rarely used it. Technically though it is possible to get all the achievements in just three runs through the game.

[quote user="voteDC"]

The medi-gel one took an age for me, as I rarely used it. Technically though it is possible to get all the achievements in just three runs through the game.

[/quote]

It's impossible for me to get all the achievements in 3 playthroughs because I didn't get any of the ally achievements in my first playthrough :(

I doubt I will go for full gamerscore anyway (2 playthroughs is enough for me)