Me dejaron sin paquete familiar! Responsables: servidores de XBOX Live!

Bien, pues es simple: Mi paquete familiar se renovaria el dia 15 de febrero de 2013, pero dado a los problemas experimentados con los juegos guardados en la nube de hace unos meses mi suscripcion se extendio y pense: "ah! que bien" se nos regalo un mes porque no pudieron dejarnos usar nuestros juegos guardados un fn de semana, entonces ese dinero ya estaba en la cuenta justo para ser utilizado para que se renovara automaticamente mi paquete familiar el dia 15 de febrero.

Ahora resulta que quitan el paquete simplemente porque dicen querer ofrecer "servicios que tengan sentido" y nos dejan sin suscripcion una semana antes de que se renovase automaticamente. Simplemente... Desastroso.

[ Translation-

Well, is simple: my family package is renovaria day 15 February 2013, but given the problems experienced with games stored in the cloud of a few months ago my subscription is extended and thought: 'ah! that OK"are us gift a month because they could not let us use our saved games a week fn, then that money was already in the account just to be used for renewed automatically my family Pack day 15 February.

It is now that she removes the package simply because they say want to offer "services that make sense" and leave us without subscription one week until they renew automatically. Simply... Disastrous.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Hello Lacryma Zero!  I'm definitely sorry to hear that there's been a bad experience when trying to continue your subscription.  Could you clarify a bit what happened?  Were you trying to renew a Family Gold pack?  I'm afraid those are no longer available for purchase. Please let us know and we'll do our best to help.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

If it wasn't due to the cloud storage problem we experienced, i would have almost a year to knew that family pack was gone and i will collected $240 for 4 accounts, not one week to buy almost 2 gold accounts. Here in Mexico that family pack was the only reason to have gold for the 4 of us. In this country discounts are insignificant, we have to work hard to have gold, because now with the family pack gone, is a luxury. It is a pity that you have to remove a pack under the water. And we know that there's no way we can have the family pack again (it is a bussiness, not carity). Well, i now know that XBOX continually evaluate what kinds of subscriptions make the most CENTS. Thank you for the cloud storage problem, thank you for extend my subscription one month so i can't purchase the family pack again. THANK YOU!!!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.