me again with the rewards.

heya

well i was told it was sorted by the support team but those points that i was suppose to get in march are still orange on the account and they're still telling me it should be a code and i've had it and when i ask for it to be resent they stop answering. GAH! this is just rubbish!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I had an email on this 7 days ago:

[quote]Hi CosmicThoughts,

It's time to take a quick break from the Xbox LIVE action and check out your Xbox LIVE Rewards activity for the last month.

We have deposited 180 Rewards points for your April activities into your Xbox LIVE account.

Keep it up! Visit Xbox LIVE Rewards to check out the latest ways to earn points. And if you haven't already done so, take this month's survey for a quick 20 points!

Don't forget that with Xbox LIVE Rewards, the more you do, the more you get.

See you soon!

Xbox LIVE Rewards Squad [/quote]Personally, I think when they told you about a code, they were talking rubbish. Unless anyone else can verify they've received a code before?

no one so far could.

they told me (the day the old site went down, and we lost my last post about this) that they were then put onto my account that day.  when i checked the web page it was still set up saying pending but then there was an extra 100 for being a member in april turn up. well even that 100 has been put onto the account but this 100 points from that extra survey they did is orange on the bottom of the screen still. the email i receieved said i should have received them in march...

i didn't have to wait a month for the april reward did i? lol.

590 earned 470 received.  may copy the page and put it in photo bucket to send to them.

You don't get sent a code, it's all done automatically. You need at least 100 MS points.

Just wait until the 15th of the next month and see what happens.

they've been on my account since feb points have been added since plus in march i had an email saying they were coming to my account but didn't and i have been chasing since then and keep going round in circles. they basically keep saying i can't have them now because they were sent as a code and i have deleted it.

[View:http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y100/sparklefinger/myrewardspage.jpg]

here is a link you can see them as orange on the bottom of the screen.

you will have already gotten those point the bonuses will always stay orange, but you will of had them and not noticed

the only code i ever got was for the avatar suit. no points so they probably were auto added

nope i didn't my points (until last lot went on) didn't change since that email in march saying i had them and i didn't i have been chasing and originally is was "we'll look into it" and then it changed to "those points were sent via a code, you've deleted the code tough tit"

feb i had 130 on my account march they said i was going to have 100 put onto the account and they didn't turn up i still had 130 on my account.

i got 100 the other day

yeah so did i, i've had other points just not that 100. they say that 100 points were sent to my email and that it's my fault i must have deleted the email and tough.

[quote user="sparklefingers emails"]

Subject: [ePrize #6] XBOX Rewards/Rewards Points
> > From: *** Email address is removed for privacy ***
> > To: sparklefinger
> > Date: Fri, 6 May 2011 11:14:39 -0400
> >
> > Hello,
> >
> > Thank you for contacting us regarding the Xbox LIVE Rewards program.
> >
> > We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this matter has caused.
> The
> > VIP promotional offers are emailed to the contact address in your
> Xbox
> > Live account. These emails contain a code you redeem on Xbox.com to
> > receive the points/item directly in your Live account.
> >
> > You may check your contact preferences online at
> > https://live.xbox.com/MyXbox/ContactPreferences to make sure you are
> > using a valid address. Please also add
> > *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and
> > *** Email address is removed for privacy *** to your list of allowed senders,
> so
> > these emails are not accidentally caught by your spam filters.
> >
> > If you did not receive an email, please reply and we will assist you
> > further. The original mail was sent 2-25-11 and titled "Red Carpet
> > Exclusives". You may also have received a second copy on 2-27-11, or
> > even a third around March 15-20.
> >
> > Thank you,

[/quote]

which didn't happen as i have them set up as safe emails. and none of the emails have any codes on.

gah don't ever do any VIP SHISH for rewards you don't fudging get it!!!!!