MCC is missing something !

Ok first thing I want to say is that this is really my first time into the HALO universe and I love it, and is it me or is the soundtrack just as much of a integral part of the game as Master John 117? Anyways, I was going through the options in the game and noticed that there is no way to alter the brightness or even the sound IE music volume ( which can be a tad loud sometimes ) So am I just blind and dumb ? or is there really no way to change these very basic options ?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 10 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Also I dont know who came up with most of the little grunt sounds but LOLOLOL..

There was an option in previous Halo titles on the Xbox 360 to heighten or lower the brightness, but it is annoyingly absent in The Master Chief Collection. However, there has been no option in any of the console editions of any Halo game to lower or raise the voice, music, or sound effects volume. As far as I am aware, that feature is exclusive to Halo: Combat Evolved PC edition (and, I would assume, Halo 2 Vista.)

It's like a slap in the face for sure.

I kinda like the music blaring through the house :)

It's missing Halo 4 multiplayer playlists such as Flood and Heavies. And it's missing Reach. They're bringing ODST into it but have heard nothing about Reach. But the game is ok.

The music in Halo is indeed beautiful. ODST has to be my favorite. It was the first thing I thought of when they announced it for MMC.

Xbox Ambassador | Xbox Forum Moderator | Xbox MVP

[quote]It's like a slap in the face for sure.[/quote]

It's getting tired, Goth.  Time to mix it up.

Im with you there Bowski was the first thing I thought of as well,  The ODST soundtrack is maybe my all time favourite game soundtrack, its stunningly good.

"It's getting tired, Goth." - Eggnogga

"It" should try taking a nap? lol 

K , so I am not blind . Seems weird though,granted most of the settings do seem balanced well but I would very much to like the control of them. Oh well, not a big deal. Hey is it me or is this game ( Halo CE ) kinda hard, dam I must have died 500 times before I left the Library.