Mays Gamerscore Challenge

Latest update...........

Challenge update - 5/12/2011

Here is a recap... oo yungstar oo is the current favorite by tacking on 85 points. All 31 participants combined, they put up a total gain of 2020 points. The Defence added 500, FeelMyMuscles added 420, rdw040 added 335, T0mBs75 added 220, Technogoat added 130, wonderfulwest added 110, oo yungstar oo added 85, i am roadrunner added 70, Piztup added 60, Whirling Vortex added 40, Jurassic Parky added 30, FiDRoC added 15, and jake razzberry added 5. The Defence is definitely on the move with that score increase... you better be watching your backs...

Everyone can take comfort in the fact that there are 12 days left to compete. It ain't over till it's over! Check back tomorrow for some hard-hitting challenge action!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

220 ...me .......plenty more to come too :)

new forum layout.........

wow angry I missed this Im racking up gamerscore lately... :(

[quote user="Original Godly"]

wow angry I missed this Im racking up gamerscore lately... :(

[/quote]

Keep an eye out for June''s sign up towards the end of this month sir.

Must admit the Gears 3 beta has sapped most of my achievement hunting time ... not complaining though as its not like I was gonna win or anything

Well I would have double that but they forgot to start it on the proper day!! I had racked up 200 odd off Op red river only to find they had delayed the stat :( ahh well

[quote user="T0mBs75"]

Well I would have double that but they forgot to start it on the proper day!! I had racked up 200 odd off Op red river only to find they had delayed the stat :( ahh well

[/quote]"They" being me, and i was away from a computer so couldn't start it as planned

Sorry what is this about? I think i got 3000+ last month and am over 1500gs this month already! ha

i bet anyone that 1200 microsoft points that i'll get 3500 with in next month

when do they update the scores? got a few achievements yesterday