Maybe Gamertag Issue-Runtime error-not really sure

Hi Let me start by saying that I am writing from my wife's acct as I can't connect to the forums (We have a gold family acct). I have used the forums for years w/ no prob what so ever. When I try to go to the forums now I either get the "Looks like you found a glitch message" or a "Server Error in '/ ' Application (Runtime error) This happens on 4 different computors and two different browsers. On my gamertag (KingEpic19) this happens but on the same computers w/ my wifes acct we can connect right away so it would seem to be asscciated w/ my acct. The phone service told me "clear my cookies" did nothing. I don't know how to get ahold of any one who runs "forum support". There is really no way that my acct would have been banned as I am NEVER controversial and always try to be helpful but I am completely exasperated but I guess I need to check that possibility but I don't know how. I don't really have any trouble going to any of the other XBL services. It is really strange. Thanks in advance for any help!

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

***Update*** I have been informed by the "Forum Support Team" that this is a known issue affecting a small number of people and they would pass on the information when something was known.  :)  Thanks.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.