May Gamerscore Challenge

Title: May Gamerscore Challenge

Winner's Reward: Bragging rights and a personal congratulations message from me!

Duration: 21 days
Code: 3SR2E3U9

Send this URL to friends so they can join:
http://www.360voice.com/join/3SR2E3U9

After a successful start to the new Era of Gamerscore challenges Failedseppuku crushed everyone in his path to win the April Gamerscore challenge, earning an impressive 4,020 G! Think you can do better? - Everyone is welcome to join and it is all strictly just for fun. If you have any old games you have been meaning to go back to or just want to see how you rank against other members of the community gamerscore earned per month, why not join?

All I ask is that participants don't gain offline gamerscore and then plug their network cable once the challenge has started in order to gain a head start - Lets make this fair for everyone!

Play whatever you like and gain as much or as little gamerscore as you like too!

Winner only earns bragging rights - but lets try make this the most successful challenge yet!

This challenge will start on the 3rd May 2012 and will run for 21 days - So a week to sign up and to recruit your friends too.

Good luck to all that enter, and have fun!!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Just a little reminder that the May gamerscore challenge will be launched at 10pm tonight and you should be able to start scoring points from 7am tomorrow - all welcome to join :)

Challenge update - 5/5/2012

Lets look at the numbers from yesterday: SolidHeart02 is the current leader by earning 305 points. Overall, the 13 total challengers put up a total of 687 points, so at least people are competing! SolidHeart02 added 305, Sweenaldo 1985 added 165, Inapplicable added 152, wonderfulwest added 50, and oo yungstar oo added 15. There are 20 days left, so... yeah... plenty of time. That is all for today, check back tomorrow for more challenge action!

Challenge update - 5/6/2012

Here is a recap... SolidHeart02 gave up the social life to get the lead by gaining 345 points. All 13 participants combined, they put up a total gain of 760 points. SolidHeart02 added 345, Sweenaldo 1985 added 130, oo yungstar oo added 115, surekill added 70, FailedSeppuku added 50, Misguided Ghost added 30, and FiDRoC added 20. Don't freak out... plenty of time left! 19 whole days! Check back tomorrow for some hard-hitting challenge action!

Challenge update - 5/7/2012

Another day, another long list of achievement points. Let's add it all up! SolidHeart02 gave up the social life to get the lead by putting up 85 points. When you count it up, all 13 challengers gained 1100 points. surekill added 400, theboy83uk added 210, Sweenaldo 1985 added 180, Misguided Ghost added 100, SolidHeart02 added 85, oo yungstar oo added 55, FiDRoC added 20, Inapplicable added 20, wonderfulwest added 20, and Jurassic Parky added 10. The obvious superstar from yesterday is surekill. With that big of a gain, who knows what could happen next.

There are 18 days left, so... yeah... plenty of time. That is all for today, check back tomorrow for more challenge action!

Challenge update - 5/8/2012

Here is the news... SolidHeart02 is out in front for the time being by sucking out 10 points. When you count it up, all 13 challengers gained 973 points. FailedSeppuku added 343, Sweenaldo 1985 added 175, Inapplicable added 160, surekill added 95, Jurassic Parky added 90, theboy83uk added 50, T A IV K added 15, wonderfulwest added 15, FiDRoC added 10, SolidHeart02 added 10, and Misguided Ghost added 10. So for the record... Great googly moogly!!! FailedSeppuku's is a machine eh? Watch your back people!

Just remember, 17 days might sound like a lot of time, but it really isn't. Ready your breakfasts and eat hearty...for tonight, we dine on achievement points!

such a shame, a great gamerscore challenge that worked well only to be took over by someone who thought he could do a better job.

i think its now went down hill far enough to be considered dead on arrival, such a pity.

The challenge was at least updated regularly in the past. You can't leave it for days at a time and still expect people to maintain interest.

Very true, maybe someone else should take over as this months challenge has had the lowest amount of gamers in it since I joined. Plus it does need to be updated regularly, Maybe it's time you step aside St1ngr and let some else who has the time

I think I may attempt this in next month.

Ooh im good your more then welcome to join in next month, and it's dosnt take much GS to win either and I think we are going to start weekly game nights

[quote user="WonderfulWest"]

Very true, maybe someone else should take over as this months challenge has had the lowest amount of gamers in it since I joined. Plus it does need to be updated regularly, Maybe it's time you step aside St1ngr and let some else who has the time

[/quote]

Stingr should not have took over (or been allowed to) in the 1st place, from the start he could not keep upto date with updates and was either posting excuses as to why no updates or thanking someone else for doing what he should have been doing.

one things for sure, i'll not be in another challenge run by him.

I don't know. I think St1ngr went into these full of enthusiasm and if he could bring a measure of that into the challenges then they could get back to their previous activity level, perhaps even becoming as popular as the Forum Reg Leaderboard over on the US side.

-

There could very well be some reason that he can't update every day but if that is the case then he should be asking for help and not leaving things in silence.

-

Here is the latest update from the challenge anyway.

Challenge update - 5/14/2012

Another day, another long list of achievement points. Let's add it all up! Sweenaldo 1985 swung the whooping stick and took the lead by sucking out 5 points. When you count it up, all 13 challengers gained 720 points. oo yungstar ooadded 365, Jurassic Parky added 100, SolidHeart02 added 85, theboy83uk added 55, FailedSeppuku added 35, FiDRoCadded 30, surekill added 25, T A IV K added 20, and Sweenaldo 1985 added 5. The obvious superstar from yesterday is oo yungstar oo. With that big of a gain, who knows what could happen next. 

Just remember, 11 days might sound like a lot of time, but it really isn't. That's it for today... time to go make the donuts.

Well we can only speculate at the moment St1ngr needs to speak and say why he hasn't been postin updates, maybe he will step down who knows. But if people are refusing to join due to who running it that surely isn't good.