May 2011 Update

Well i think i got the update late Because some of my friends got it on the 19 of may i got it on the 27th  . welll ever since this my xbox has been giving me Problems i cant Conect to Online Games .  some times when i play offline it says disc unreadable .  I really am considering Buying a ps3 Because Xbox Has  put me down one again This is My second Xbox and they Really need to Step there game up  . AND FIX THIS ! .

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I received the update on the 27th also.  I have three xboxes, one 360 s, one 360 elite, and an older 360 with a 20gig hardrive.  All of them updated without issue and I have not noticed any problems with any of them so far.

So maybe the problem is in your network, or in your Xbox itself.   Now if you have any special settings in your router, for your Xbox (like Port forwarding or DMZ settings) that are based on an IP address, the update may have caused  your Xbox to change its IP address and those settings won't work.  So  you might check to be sure any settings in your router that use your Xbox's IP address are pointing at the right address.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.