May 19th 2011 update

This is to all of those who are having the update problem. 3151-335a-b380-0502-c000-0221 is an update fail where the cd drive is not detected inside the console. Therefore the console say "i cant update this so im going to stop trying"

Hopes this helps any of you

Sage

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

This is not a question. Its a statement

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

And what was the point of the statement? You think that means anything. Great, you know what an error message means. Doesn't fix the problems. Pre-update = Working Drive. Post update = Brick. Some months ago MS broke drives with an update, it is not unheard of. They corrected the problem then, they need to correct it now.

Sorry this didn't help.

The point of this statement was because alot of people are asking questions about that same error and im just trying to help and clarify.... And you dont need to be a Smart*** (sorry for my language) about it. Yes this error seems to be happening after the update and then the cd drive wont work. Yes the console will need an repair to get it working but i weas just trying to explain what the code ment because alot of people are having this issue. They are working on correcting the problem as i type this stupid reply to a  very unneeded comment that you posted FirstFreekgeek.

Sorry this didn't help.