May 19 update: causing random lag spikes for original xbox 360 elite.

With the newest update, my original xbox 360 elite is causing me to get many random lag spikes when playing multiple online games, causing my connection to go from a full connection to the lowest possible connection. this happened the last time a major update was applied to the xbox, which was when the new kinect interface system came into use. I wanted to bring this to Microsoft's attention, and allow for them to be aware that this problem needs to be fixed. If anyone else is having this problem, please post here as well to show that I am not the only one with this issue.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hey SKInnYDUBz! To get official forum support do you think you could take the steps Mister Fitzer suggested above and create your own thread in this forum. With more information we'll be able to help you out with your connection issue! :)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Let's see if we can't resolve your connection issue. First, can you please take a few minutes to read this post? When you're done, answer the questions at the bottom of the post in this thread. Thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.

message me back on skinnydubz..i think i have same damn issue..i get the same ur expieriencing while playin halo reach...ever since i moved i got an awsome connection supposedly but then y do i still get lag spikes 36d 8 up should not spike even when im off host and if im host my friends in same game get lag

Sorry this didn't help.