MatureVideoGamer 18+ Gaming Community (Come for gaming, stay for friends)

Hello there just wanted to tell you about our community, MatureVideoGamer.

MVG has a very active community and our members take part in regular gaming nights across many types of games.  We run on the principle of laid back, for the fun gaming.

So if this sounds a bit like you, hit the link and signup and get involved in our friendly community banter and most of all our regular game nights. Hope to see you soon and possibly get a few games will you....

Come for gaming, stay for friends

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Hi Zapiy,

As an experienced forum administrator, I would recommend possibly changing how you've got the colour setup and change that to show the level of staff. I'm used to seeing red users as admin, blues as mod for e.g. it doesn't seem to be the case with the site.

Otherwise it looks ok, I'll have a join up later.

Hi am believe I fit that. And I would like to join. My gamer tag is XxxSaVaGeWoLFxX

Cheers for the feedback fella, i would normally agree with you but we have a slightly different system thats based on the console you own.

Having said that, Admin are red, Mods are Blue.

Feel free to sign up fella.

we'll have to get some Dirt 3 night's set up once more people get the game :D

www.maturevideogamer.co.uk

ive got it im just waiting for the online side to work

I have found that MVG is the best Forum on the net for Mature Gamers Like myself, I play online but don't care whether I win or lose as long as I am playing with friends and having a good laugh along the way. Remember it's taking part that counts not the winning

I will pick Dirt 3 up tomorrow guys.

Hows tricks Pete?

Cheers for the FR zap's consider it accepted!

Nice one fella, just picked up Dirt 3.. great game.

Hello all, extending an invite to your community to a new league site called  www.maturegamingleague.co.uk its designed for sites with a minimum age of 18.