Mature Gamers?

After only using a ps3 for the last five years i decided to get an xbox last month.

Although im enjoying the console the online gamers im running into seem to be a bunch of retards.

the games i've been playing lately are l4d2 and halo 4.

back to the reason i posted is because i was wondering if there is anybody around the age of 28 send me a friend request.

also anybody looking for a clan member on halo, just say your from this forum i don't accept blank fr

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

There's a thread in the Halo 4 forum.  forums.xbox.com/.../2481.aspx  Also in the General Games Discussion forum there's some pretty cool regulars in there.  That's where most people hang out.  forums.xbox.com/.../341.aspx  There's definitely some jerks out there but for the most part it's not hard to find a good group in a particular game.

if your looking for mature, and halo 4

mlgpro.com

is all you need (^.^)b

tons of skilled players, the occasional child, but usually most people are normal and talk about the game and play it all the time. Along with a few other games you might get interested in.

I used to be around the 28 mark many, many moons ago, lol

There are still a few of us "mature" gamers out there.  Although if your just joining random games left and right your more likely to find the latter.