Mature 17 Year Old Looking For A Clan

I'm looking to join a clan that preferably plays most days on a variety games, these games mostly being Black Ops, Modern Warfare, & Fifa. I have played Xbox for around three years, and played Call of Duty & Fifa throughout those years, so I have experience on the games. I also have a positive k/d on Call of Duty & a good win ratio on Fifa. 

I am looking for a group of lads preferably, who are on throughout the week who I can have a laugh with but also take things seriously. It'd be nice to speak to new people and have a laugh with a different bunch of people.

It'd probably be easier if you added me or messaged me on Xbox, as I do not always check the forums.

PS. If your in the same position as me and are looking for new people to play with, add me and we can potentially start our own thing up.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Hi there TG Wiz

The Gaming Dead are currently recruiting

If  you want competative clan or just a casual community to join when online we can cater

to all needs. All our members are friendly and all over 16 this is to keep the gaming community and clan mature while playing for fun and in matches. So Feel free to pop over to our forum by clicking the site address which is www.thegamingdead.enjin.com.

Or you can message me on xbl or join in the fun first before signing up your to be a member.

hello i have just started one look for admins and stuff for the site

hightech-gamers.enjin.com

come have a look