Matt Munsinger better change his number.

Why does microsoft send people here? Most of what I see is people being called liars and thieves, and people gloating because there box still works.

Service tech Matt Munsinger is going to have a lot of calls Monday morning, whoever he works for. The number works and gives his name at the extension.

Most of us complaining about this problem have lives and aren't sitting and waiting to reply to every comment.

I was going to post to the comment that started this rant but for some reason, it will not let me; or maybe I'm lieing about that too.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

probably because the thread is locked

you should really consider reading the terms of use and they do not ban for no reason

most people simply cannot comprehend that there is more then 1 reason for a ban not just mods but stuff that you know isn't allowed but you think you can get away with it like modifying a xbox hd to be used in a xbox s unit and yes that is against the terms of use or recovery of someone's profile and purchasing it without permission

false claims will never pass and just makes his job harder because he checks every single thing and yes he works for MS

there is a reason why people say their consoles are working and its not about gloating

baned people make false claims that MS will ban to force people to purchase a new console

that is BLANTLY false

alot of people have multiple consoles and millions of subscribers who correctly follow the terms of use are not baned

thats what that is about

its funny how these innocent people say they follow the terms of use but violate the terms of use with every single post

cursing and spaming

there is no recourse nor is there a going to be an answer after you post the same thing and lies *baned to force you to buy you a new console *

that lie has so many holes in it

a person who is baned is less likely to buy a new console fro0m the same provider

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

"you should really consider reading the terms of use and they do not ban for no reason

most people simply cannot comprehend that there is more then 1 reason for a ban"

All I want is one reason, I was given none.

"like modifying a xbox hd to be used in a xbox s unit"

I'm a casual user and have no idea what this means.

"its funny how these innocent people say they follow the terms of use but violate the terms of use with every single post

cursing and spaming"

I didn't curse and don't believe this is spam.

"there is no recourse nor is there a going to be an answer after you post the same thing and lies *baned to force you to buy you a new console *

that lie has so many holes in it

a person who is baned is less likely to buy a new console fro0m the same provider"

Once again, being called a liar. What terms does that violate? I never mention "being forced to buy a new console".  You're right, if this is not resolved, I will not buy a new console. If microsoft sends people to the forums for this problem, there should be someone here answer the questions.

Sorry this didn't help.

No one hear can answer your question ,beyond sending you to the page about consolebans.

The XBLPET team doesn't answer console ban quesitons and they are the only ones on the forums who have access to the information.

Sorry this didn't help.

Yes, I understand that. That's why I asked "Why does microsoft send people here?".

Sorry this didn't help.

that's a good question.  I don't know why.  I asked that question when this first started more than a week ago.

The best answer I have is that they expect the customer to go to the "accoutn has been suspended" forum, read the FAQ's and notice that the XBLPET won't respond to console bans beyond that famous page that has been linked time and time again.

Sorry this didn't help.

It's entirely likely that no one has told phone support about these rules hence why you keep getting sent here. They are right to send people here for enforcement issues regarding GTs (doesn't stop people ignoring that section and posting elsewhere though) but for console bans they're misinformed.

Sorry this didn't help.

In response our console was banned and when i called customer support I was told our live account is fine and all we would have to do to use it is buy another console to use our account. My husband and I scrimped and saved to buy the Xbox for our 2 sons last Christmas so its not even a year old. It has never been opened or added too in anyway shape or form. My 2 boys who are into more then video games but do enjoy after school being able to get on and play with there friends from school. They all play the same games that have been purchased strictly from Walmart or Gamestop point blank. Wednsday night they played black ops that I purchased June this summer and still have the receipt for stopped working. Then Thursday they get home and our console is banned. They have not changed there avatars they have not downloaded anything from anywhere they dont even down load those points u need to do different tasks for the games. That day I got them from school we ran to Walmart for odds and ends and once again my youngest who is 11 talked me into another Xbox point card thingy so he could do some more things on the games. We arrived home he went to Xbox to log it in or whatever its used for and that is when we found out console was banned point blank nothing more nothing less. So yes there are people out there being banned mistakenly. Now you can come back and say we did something wrong since every post I've seen automatically everyone is guilty but ours was done wrongly. So for all those cheats out there shame on you I wish you had been here when I had to deal with my boys broken hearted for doing nothing and being punished for it that is just unreal.

Sorry this didn't help.

your sad story is irrelevant.  No one on these forums can help you unban your console, so you are wasting your time.

the only ones who could even tell you WHY you were banned don't respond to questiosn about console bans.

Your time is better spent deciding what to do next... either:

1)  use the banned console offline (no LIVE)

2)  Buy a new one ansd transfer stuff over

3)  don't use xbox products.

Sorry this didn't help.

Oh I know it does no good in these forums but I wanted to make it clear that I was told by customer support my account is fine to just buy another console to use it. Oh and the fact that all these people that respond automatically say well good for Microsoft glad they are banning the cheaters and the ones doing this that and whatever. Well its ridiculous because if they are accusing my boys of doing something wrong then so must all of there friends that they play with from school. My husband and I are on top of everything they do we are not those kind of parents that just say stick them infront of a video game and we can do whatever. Unlike alot there are time limits for our boys and they are in our living room for us to monitor EVERYTHING. So though I know nothing will be done because this investigative team or whatever they are wont admit they have made a huge MISTAKE I wanted people to know what I had been told by customer support oh and an email address we could email dealing with the legal department which was a big joke because out of 14 people the email was delivered to all of them deleted it not 1 of them took the time to read it.(Hope one day I can find a job where I dont have to work to get paid) So thanks for showing us that one day our legal system will be the same way. Just punish anyone for nothing.

Sorry this didn't help.

The best I can tell you is that MS claims that they have multiple investigations to make sure the console ban is valid before they do so.  So someone on that console did something (or multiple somethings) to get your console banned.

Whether it's you, your sons, friends of your sons, etc... it doesn't matter.

Sorry this didn't help.