matchmaking service alert

everything works fine on my system, up until I try to play online. My home page works all apps work even my social page. As soon as I go to play a game on line it tells me I need to log in first. When I try to log in it then tells me connection lost. I shouldn't be having these problems . I didn't know I was paying for a membership to not be able to play online.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

i'm having the some problems with xbox live matchmaking. i keep kicking off of online gaming, and nexfex. WHY!!!!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hello, I too have had this same issue before. One time it had worked itself out within a week or two and everything was fine again. The second time I was not so lucky. Here are the steps that I took:

1. I reset my router several times to make sure that was not the issue. If needed, make sure you are not on opposite ends of the house and that you have full bars!

2. Try deleting your Wi-Fi and reconnecting it

3. If that does not work, try contacting your internet provider and (if necessary) have them take a look at your router. (This is what needed fixing in my case)

If it is not your internet that is causing problems, maybe get your console looked at. Hopefully this isn't the problem but in some cases it is. Something could be internally damaged.

Hope this helps! :) Good luck & Safe gaming!

Sorry this didn't help.

the only thing damaged is Microsoft selling games . it's the only game that doesn't work!

Angel Cosme

Sorry this didn't help.