Matchmaking Service Alert

Hello everyone, 

This is my first time posting on the forums, i dont normally do so but i feel inclined to do so because I cannot connect to xbox live at all due to a matchmaking service alert which offers no details on what is being done atm or when it would be up again.

I tried to delete and re download my profile, saw an another thread that may help, well i deleted my profile but when i went to go re download it is keeps telling me i cant connect to xbox live!

Im on the 360, was playing fine earlier on Titan Fall but the whole game lockedu p mid match and owuldnt reconnect when i restarted my console.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 586 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I cannot connect to xbox live at all due to a matchmaking service alert which offers no details on what is being done atm or when it would be up again.

Hello There WrathOfEnvy You can check out the Xbox Live service alert. See details > Click Here

Social and Gaming Limited

Affected platforms: Xbox 360 Affected services: Accessing all game features, Posting game performance or viewing the performance of other Xbox Live members

4/14/2014 10:20:04 AM CST: Have you been seeing incorrect data on the Call of Duty: Black Ops II leaderboards? We want to assure you we’re working with our partner to find a fix ASAP. We appreciate your patience as we work toward a fix! We’ll let you know when we have more information.

The updates may be effecting other Systems or Services on Xbox Live. Such As Other Match-Making Games, They normally repair the problem within 24 hours. Thought you would like to be informed about this. Hope to see you back on Titan Fall soon.

It would also not hurt you to check out 02 - Connecting to Xbox Live on Xbox 360 they deal with First time connecting to Live, connection issues, NAT errors and more. Maybe you can Improve your Connection to Xbox Live.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Sorry. I accidentally put in 02 - Connecting to Xbox Live on Xbox 360 and had no more time to correct it.

Here is the link i was supposed to give you. How To: Open NAT to resolve multiplayer and party problems (updated with Xbox One info) Sorry about that. Hope this helps.

Sorry this didn't help.

i get cnnected as normal ran connection thats all good. but get a yellow symbal saying match making alert. go to xbox support

Sorry this didn't help.

Me too. Up until last weekend, there was no problem at all connecting to live games (we have two XBOX360s so, we join each others' games also).

I tried to join a family member's minecraft world that we have been working on. First, it told me that there was a server problem, next, it said that there was no such game and then, it said that it was a "network connectivity problem." Here's the real doozy of them all .. the last error message I got said, "This is a full version game - in order to join, you must purchase the full version." The full version was purchased last year, but after getting that same error message a couple times, I thought I'd try it and see if it let me join. After the download, I got the same message.

The other family member was getting the same messages so, I figured that we needed to reset the router, modem, phone line, etc. After doing all that, I sent another invite from the world I was already in (like any other time) and when they opened the message, their console disconnected then, froze (which has been happening quite often in the last several months).

This same scenario has happened with Avatar farm (with both consoles). This morning, I tried to join online and it kept telling me I couldn't connect. I then put mine online and no one was able to join - I got disconnected when someone would try to join.

This past weekend we called our internet provider and was told that it's not on their end. I'm guessing that when we get the "server" messages, they're referring to Microsoft servers? We also talked to the company that we got our modem and router from - the tech guy said it might have something to do with manually adding the console's IP address to our home network. Anyone have any ideas on that?

Thanks for your time,

have a great day/night!

Sorry this didn't help.

The same things just happened to me. Does anyone know how to sort this matchmaking alert out??  

Sorry this didn't help.

The SAME thing has been happening to me for the past 2 days now. I cannot connect to my matchmaking lobbies in Forza on my 360, although it will still let me connect to Xbox Live..

Still, it is REALLY starting to get on my nerves...And not to mention the description in the service alert is quite redundant and useless...

Dose anyone have any idea how to fix this/when it will be fixed?..Because it's becoming quite the nuisance having to spend the little time that I have off on here instead of online...

Sorry this didn't help.

-UPDATE

Was finally able to get online! =)

Thank you to the Xbox Live team for fixing the problem!

Sorry this didn't help.

It is most certainly not fixed. I've been able to start games, but can rarely finish them on both MW3 as well as Payday 2. fix this now please, I don't pay 60 dollars a year to sit around and wait.

Sorry this didn't help.

Im not kidding you guys ive been having lagg issues for 7 days on almost every match on COD Ghosts. Im lucky to even get one lagless game! This is getting ridiculous good thing im a very calm individual. Please Xbox people help a brotha out. In dire need of help!

Sorry this didn't help.

i am becoming increasingly inpatient by this problem can't play a single lagless game on any COD game and i have been told my player is lagging all over the place in GTA online. the xbox live team need to fix this issue urgently

Sorry this didn't help.