Mass Effect 4: everything we know so far

After 18 months, BioWare now "in the middle" of development.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014-04-30-mass-effect-4-details-everything-we-know-so-far

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Thank you sir! :)

Better get that trilogy before hitting this one up.

Mass Effect = YawnFest !!

@ Cloud ..

I know recently there was talk that the trilogy could be coming to the new consoles, has there been anymore word?

Not that I heard mate. Just that it could be on its way. I know a lot of people don't like ports this early into the new gen but for folks like me that never got the chance to try it and can have it all in one collection, I am pretty happy. The disc capacity is 50GB right? More than enough space to fit all 3 360 games on one disc? I could go out and get them for 360 though I suppose, but with the collection I bet they throw in all the DLC too, just for the sake of added value.

The trilogy for PS4 and XB1 was listed on a Chilean retailers site last week, but there hasn't been any formal confirmation that I am aware of.

If it does get released I'm not sure it's something I'd buy again.

As much as I love the Mass Effect series, I've played it, seen it, know the story and I don't think slightly better visuals could encourage me to play through again.

Great for those who have never played them though ( if it does get released )

Thanks Gench. If its going to be released, I imagine the devs / pubs would put an announcement out soon before it runs into rumourville indefinitely.

As lofty says (and as many have told me) it seems like its worth the time for those who haven't played it before. I know vote speaks highly of it and I have a thread he posted in bookmarked to remember what add on to install.

I'd buy these on the One straight away.Played through all 3 countless times but would happily play through them all again

Dont think i would buy them again, really enjoyed 1&2 but havent really played 3 properly, have it sat waiting to be played, need to get stuck into it sometime.

I would buy the trilogy for XB1 even better if it came with all DLC integrated.