Mass Effect 3 to have Kinect features!

This was up on the EA Store but has since been removed.

I hope they dont ruin one of the best franchises out there!

Having said that, mass effect is the one game where kinect could work quite well, facial scanning, conversation input etc.

We will find out next week im sure.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

It'll be like in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 if it happens. Some small part, I'm going to bet a decryption game, will be playable with Kinect.

Biotic powers and the radial selection are just begging for Kinect control , if it is true then it may just tip me over to getting a new 'S 'and Kinect system

Hope they do. I rarely use my Kinect and an actual full proper game on Kinect will get me using it again.

Awesome, the more hardcore games can incorporate Kinect in an innovative way the better.

hopefully it  will have an achievement like you have made shepard pick his nose... 10 points! lol.

Good News.

I thought having the Move compatibility for Killzone 3 was going to ruin that game but to my surprise it didnt and playing with the move is quite fun.

As long as you dont have to use kinect it wont make too much difference to me.

Excellent news. The more kinect compatible games the better.

Kinect would be good for navigating the galaxy map and selecting on your weapon/ability wheels.

My name is Commander Shepherd and this is my least favourite idea on the Citadel

Not sure how I feel about this?

I think I'd rather have no Kinect support.