Just thought I would open a thread about this and try and find and post all the relevant Info we currently have! (Correct me if i've got anything wrong)
VGA 2010 Mass Effect 3 Trailer - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnEej1RfqTs
Confirmed Squadmates (So far)
- Tali Zorah Vas Normandy - http://www.pcgamer.com/2011/05/13/tali-returns-as-a-full-time-squadmate-in-mass-effect-3-wrex-probably-doesnt/
- James Saunders Or James Vega
- All the other main characters from Mass Effect and Mass effect 2 will be in Mass Effect 3 although may not be full squad members. Although some may join for a specific mission!
- The Normandy SR-2 will return although the Normandy has stripped it apart and rebuild it after studying the technology witch Cerberus used to build it!
Earth is burning. Striking from beyond known space, a race of terrifying machines have begun their destruction of the human race. As Commander Shepard, an Alliance Marine, your only hope for saving mankind is to rally the civilizations of the galaxy and launch one final mission to take back the Earth.
- Shepard will now be able to roll, jump, cover fire and leap over ledges and gaps without taking cover first
- Combat will be 10-15% faster
- Difficulty will be increased. Normal will be the new veteran
- Melee combat is improved, with each individual class getting a new melee and a heavy melee combat
- Enemy AI will be better and they will be working together more to take out Shepard. For example different types of enemies will have a specific roles to play on the battlefield, the enemies could send in husks up close to fight shepard and get him out of cover or keep him in cover, while other enemies will be further away, shooting at shepard.
Planets We Will See
- Thessia (Asari Homeworld)
- Palaven (Turian Homeworld)
- Sur'Kesh (Salarian Homeworld)
- Rannoch (Quarian Homeworld now occupied by the geth)
- All weapons we used in Mass Effect 2 including DLC weapons will return in Mass Effect 3
- Weapons can be modified (Scope, barrels and materials).
- All Class will be able to use all the weapons but depending on the class will be limited on how many weapons they can carry!
- Shepard can pick weapons dropped by enemies
- Powers are improved. You will now be able evolve the powers multiple times.
- Clint Mansell will be composing the soundtrack for ME3