Mass effect 3 demo

like me, many of us got the demo early.what did u think of the demo ???.personally i liked it.and trying out kinect on it,really worked well.this game is going to be epic.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Can you please explain what the Kinect does?

Voice commands, weapon switching and such.

[quote user="Nanotechnology"]

Voice commands, weapon switching and such.

[/quote]like nano says u can use voice commands,weapon switching and tell ur group were to postion themself.and also tell your group to change weapons.and u can speak some of the dialogue too in the decision making.

Could have done all that with the headset.

[quote user="Gary Mot"]

[/quote]Kind of.

By using Kinect they did not have to write their own voice recognition software, which saved them time, money and space on the game disc. 

[quote user="voteDC"]

[quote user="Gary Mot"]

[/quote]Kind of.

By using Kinect they did not have to write their own voice recognition software, which saved them time, money and space on the game disc. 

[/quote]and the other good thing is u dont have to shout the words out.just speak in a clear normal tone.i even tryed to whisper some words and it caught a few of them.

[quote user="abracadaver40"]

The other good thing is you don't have to shout the words out, just speak in a clear normal tone. I even tried to whisper some words and it caught a few of them.[/quote]The only issue I can really see with using Kinect for this is that it relies on the room being relatively quiet for it to work correctly.

I'd like to see how effective it is when there are kids running around and a TV on in another room.

[quote user="voteDC"]

[quote user="abracadaver40"]

The other good thing is you don't have to shout the words out, just speak in a clear normal tone. I even tried to whisper some words and it caught a few of them.[/quote]The only issue I can really see with using Kinect for this is that it relies on the room being relatively quiet for it to work correctly.

I'd like to see how effective it is when there are kids running around and a TV on in another room.

[/quote]ill put that to a test later.....lol

Are there any spoilers in the demo? I'm still working my way through ME2 so don't want to discover anything that might spoil it inadvertantly.

I did start playing the demo yesterday but it dawned on me fairly quickly that the first in game briefing might blurt out a few nuggets of information I could do without knowing

[quote user="FiDRoC"]

Are there any spoilers in the demo? I'm still working my way through ME2 so don't want to discover anything that might spoil it inadvertantly.

I did start playing the demo yesterday but it dawned on me fairly quickly that the first in game briefing might blurt out a few nuggets of information I could do without knowing

[/quote]best not play the demo then.